Top Ten Books From Our Childhood That We Would Love To Revisit

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is
"Top Ten Books from Our Childhood That We Would Love to Revisit"

Nicole's Top Five

1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - I need to do a re-read of this series!
2. The Giver by Lois Lowry - I forget pretty much everything except that I loved it.
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - I mean, now that she is writing a sequel....
4. 1984 by George Orwell - This is me cheating, I never actually finished this book.
5. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett - this book/movie holds a special place in my heart


Ashley's Top Five

1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - It was fantastic when I read it but it was so long ago!
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald  Seeing the movie made me want to read the book again 
3.  The BFG by Roald Dahl - Roald Dahl was one of my favorite authors growing up 
4.  The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia #1) by C.S. Lewis - Another book I remember loving but forget the small details
5.  The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein  - I loved the art work and the writing in all his books

What are your top ten?

divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs