February Recap


Nicole Read



Ashley Read




  February Favorites

Nicole's Pick

Ashley's Pick


February Reviews


      What's New With Nicole

      Hmm, what did I do in February.... I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras with a few friends which was complete mayhem. I participated in (and won) a Beer Olympics Tournament which, yes, I am quite proud of. I celebrated my friends Engagement, had a great meet up with Book Club to see Sarah J Maas and Susan Dennard, and played some recreational Bocce Ball and Indoor Kickball. I also completed the 8-week Tone It Up Challenge, got accepted into and started training for the Philly Broad Street 10-mile Race, and took my first Spin Class. And lastly, I squeeze in a day trip to Blue Mountain for some snowboarding. It's been a whirlwind of a month but a great one. The only thing I didn't do was read much lol.

      What's New With Ashley

      February was a great month.  I went with some friends to Iceland!  It was amazing, it is so naturally beautiful and our last night we got to see the Northern Lights, which are truly stunning.  We also climbed a glacier and saw tons of waterfalls.  I highly recommend taking the trip if you are thinking about it!  Aside from the trip I was pretty busy with work/school finishing up projects before our trip. I am looking forward to warmer weather and spring time! 


      divider
      Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
      Template and Design by New Chapter Designs