I'm Waiting On The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to shine a spotlight on upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!

This week I chose...

Title: The Elite
Author: Kiera Cass
Series: The Selection #2
Release Date: April, 23, 2013

Summary from Goodreads:
Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.

America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.

Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.

Like many others, I fell in love with American and Prince Maxon. I can't get to their happy ending fast enough, because at this point, no other ending is acceptable. :)

What are you waiting on?
divider

5 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first one! I keep hearing great things!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read the first one but I know my cousin is excited for this one to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing buzz about this series, but I haven't read any of the books in it yet. The covers are gorgeous, though, and they're definitely on my TBR list. Nice pick! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get my hands on the series, they seem like good reads!

    Hope you get it soon and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the other commenters, I still need to get started on the series. I've heard so much about it, but I've also heard stories about Kiera Cass as a "badly behaving author," so I'm conflicted.

    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs