Stacking the Shelves (52)- Dec 28th



Stacking the Shelves - hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews features books that you bought, borrowed, rented from the library, received for review, etc.

This is what for Christmas:



My favorite/only brother got me books for Christmas!  I have read Legend by Marie Lu but wanted it in hardback for my collection :)  I am super excited for My Name is Rapunzel and The Book Thief!

Nicole and I both participated in The Broke and The Bookish Secret Santa Book Exchange.  I LOVED everything I got!  It was such a fun idea and I am super happy I participated.  I got A Christmas Story ornament which is kinda funny because I just got around to watching that for the first time THIS year.  Terrible I know! Sour candy which I love and a cute pen.  Book wise I got The Scorpio Races and Eleanor & Park, both books I have read and loved.  I just did not own them yet and really wanted my own copies!
Thank you, Megan!  YA? Why Not?


 What books are stacking your shelves??


divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs