I'm Waiting On Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to shine a spotlight on upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!

This week I chose...
Title: Right of Way
Author: Lauren Barnholdt
Release Date: July 9, 2013

Summary from Goodreads:
Here are Peyton and Jace, meeting on vacation. Click! It’s awesome, it’s easy, it’s romantic. This is the real deal.

Unless it isn’t. Because when you’re in love, you don’t just stop calling one day. And you don’t keep secrets. Or lie. And when your life starts falling apart, you’re supposed to have the other person to lean on.

Here are Peyton and Jace again, broken up but thrown together on a road trip. One of them is lying about the destination. One of them is pretending not to be leaving something behind. And neither of them is prepared for what’s coming on the road ahead…

I really like the idea of second chances and the premise isn't like anything I've read yet (I've only brushed the surface of contemporary in my reading so far). And I like the road trip aspect too. I didn't read the companion novel Two-way Street but hopefully that won't make a difference. Looking forward to this one! 

What are you waiting on?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
divider

8 comments:

  1. I'm new to road trip books, but this one sounds really good. I may have to check it out!

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is definitely going to be interesting. Nice pick!

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-46-beautiful-dark.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my tbr. It sounds like it will be really good!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt last year and I really enjoyed it. I'll definitely be wanting to read this one too. ;)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've come to realize that I love me some road trip books! You should totally read How MY Summer Went Up In Flames if you haven't already?
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for this one, too. I love road trip books and contemporary YA. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lauren Barnholdt's other books, so I agree with you -- excited for this one!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a good read! Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs