Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is "Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For (could be bookish or not -- up to you)".
Ok, so we are obviously thankful for our family and friends and health and books and all that good stuff, but to keep things light and fun we decided to name Ten Totally Random Little Things in Life That We Are Thankful For. :)
- Tea! It always puts me in a better mood. It tastes delicious, I feel healthy when I drink it, it often has caffeine in it, and it warms me up on a daily basis in my freezing cold office. The flavor I've been craving lately? Peppermint!
- Christmas and everything related! This is seriously my favorite time of year. I love the decorations and the cookies and the snow and the music and the holiday cheer and on and on... It's magical.
- Sunrises/Sunsets. Such simple, everyday things that can be so breathtakingly beautiful.
- Nail polish. My latest obsession. Funny because I never used to be one to paint my nails. But I've been enjoying painting my nails different colors lately. It makes me feel girly.
- DVR. Because I never watch shows when they actually air.
- My Keurig! I love the instant gratification of making the perfect sized mug of coffee whenever I want, I use it everyday. I also love all the flavors k-cups come in.
- Hoodies. I lounge around my apartment in hoodies all the time. They are so comfortable and I can rep my college at the same time.
- The dog station at my apartment complex. They provide little doggie bags and a trashcan, makes walking the dog even nicer. No excuses for people not to pick up after their dog!
- Phone Camera because lately I am always forgetting my digital camera and have to resort to my iPhone camera. It allows me to capture all those special random moments :)
- E-Meal Planning. My fiance and I are trying this, we saw it on Living Social and figured we would give it a shot. The company sends us a 7 meals with a grocery shopping list and lets us know what is on sale. It makes coming home and making dinner almost stress free.