Other January Posts
- We celebrate our TWO YEAR BLOGOVERSARY.
- Nick Lake Guest Posts and shares his inspiration for There Will Be Lies.
- We list our Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015
- Our Top Ten 2014 Releases We Meant to Read But Didn't Get To
- Nicole talks about the review-funk she was in in The Funk Is Over!
- For a Top Ten Tuesday Freebie, we share our Top Ten Character Mash Ups (this was TOUGH)
- Nicole participates in the Taylor Swift Book Tag along with Danielle @ Love at First Page, Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books, and Judith @ Paper Riot.
- Nicole asks Some Burning Questions Related to Blogging - stop by and share your thoughts!
What's New With Nicole
January was super low-key for me. My LAST semester of school started and I take classes THREE nights a week. So most of the time leading up to that I spent relaxing and reading before the mayhem starts again (as you can see I read A LOT this month). I did visit NYC with my best friend and we took an Aerials class which was a lot of fun! And as this post goes live, Ash and I will be in Chicago for ALA MW! But other than that, not a lot happened in January for me. And that's ok, I needed the break :)
What's New With Ashley
January has been a crazy month. Justin and I bought a house :) Overall, the process went super smoothly, the house was pretty much move in ready. We have been packing up the old house and unpacking in the new house since closing. I got amazing book shelves which I will post some pictures of when the room is done! We are still buying some furniture since the house is bigger than our old one. Justin got into a major car accident in the mist of moving, thank goodness he is okay but his car is totaled :( So we have been juggling one car, moving, and car shopping this past week (it has been lots of fun). Nicole and I will have been taking on Chicago this weekend, so the month ends with a fun mini-vacation!