Top Ten Of Our Auto-buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is
"Top Ten Of Our Auto-buy Authors"

Nicole's Top Five

Pretty much all of my favorite authors are auto-buy authors, and there are definitely more than just 5. But here are a few that I don't even think twice about before clicking that pre-order button.

1. Melina Marchetta - In my eyes, there is no one who even compares to Melina Marchetta. I pretty much hold her on a pedestal and worship her books. She is the Queen B.

2. Sarah J. Maas - I am team SJMaas ALLL the way. Whatever she writes, I will read and fall in love with. IT'S ALMOST QUEEN OF SHADOWS TIME. #MaasThirteen

3. Kasie West - For only being on my radar for 2 years, Kasie West has already left a mark on my shelves. My collection is going to be pretty impressive one day if she keeps pumping out books this fast.

4. Victoria Schwab - Victoria is brilliant and her books are EXACTLY MY KIND OF BOOKS. They are all must buys. In fact, I think A Gathering of Shadows is already pre-ordered.

5. Marissa Meyer - Even though she's still publishing her first series, her talent is so obvious that I know whatever she writes will be amazing. You bet that Heartless will be pre-ordered! In Marissa Meyer I trust. 

Ashley's Top Five

1. Maggie Stiefvater - I read her books before I was a blogger and continue to love them more and more every book! 

2. Rainbow Rowell - I have really enjoyed every one of her books so far, both YA and adult.  I cannot wait to read Carry On since it sounds a bit different from her other books! 

3. Marissa Meyer -  I am with Nicole on this one, I trust Meyer's next series will not disappoint.  I have had Winter pre-ordered for months now. 

4. Cora Carmack -  Having just discovered her last fall, I have devoured two of her series so far and plan to continue to auto buy her books.  

5. Sarah Rees Brennan -  Even though I have only read the Lynburn Legacy series I have no doubt her next work will be amazing and plan to buy it right away.  

What are your top ten?


divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs