Other March Posts
- We share our top ten ALL TIME FAVORITE series.
- We recommend books for readers who like morally ambiguous characters or funny/witty characters!
- Nicole talks about how she is a big follower of trends when it comes to selecting her next read!
- We share our Spring TBR!
- We list ten books from our childhood that we'd like to revisit.
- Ashley muses over movie inspired book covers - do readers actually prefer these?
- We highlight some books recently added to our TBR.
What's New With Nicole
March was a GREAT month for me. School wasn't TOO time-consuming and so I got to spend a lot of time with friends and family. I visited Argentina and Chile, celebrated my birthday, played Escape the Room Philly, celebrated my mother's birthday, reunited with the group I traveled to China with, saw Insurgent, and discovered a few new spots in Philly. It was definitely a busy month but it was a very good busy and I feel very blessed at the moment. I doubt April will be able to beat March but it will bring the end of my night classes for grad school (and warmer temperatures) so I cannot wait!
What's New With Ashley
March was a busy busy month in our house. Justin and I had an open house for all of our family and friends; we ended up with about 40 people coming to the house (I have a really big family)! The house is now completely unpacked with everything set up and every lazy chore we were procrastinating finally done. I was able to visit Nicole for her birthday :) I also went to the NOVA Teen Book Festival at the beginning of the month. I got to sit and listen to some awesome panels and get my copies of Winner's Curse and Crime signed as well as All the Bright Places!