I'm Waiting On Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to shine a spotlight on upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!

This week I chose...


Title: Crown of Midnight 
Series: Throne of Glass #2
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: August 27, 2013

Summary from Goodreads:
An assassin’s loyalties are always in doubt.
But her heart never wavers.


After a year of hard labor in the Salt Mines of Endovier, eighteen-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien has won the king's contest to become the new royal assassin. Yet Celaena is far from loyal to the crown – a secret she hides from even her most intimate confidantes.

Keeping up the deadly charade—while pretending to do the king's bidding—will test her in frightening new ways, especially when she's given a task that could jeopardize everything she's come to care for. And there are far more dangerous forces gathering on the horizon -- forces that threaten to destroy her entire world, and will surely force Celaena to make a choice.

Where do the assassin’s loyalties lie, and who is she most willing to fight for?

I don't really think this choice needs any explanation. Isn't it obvious? I LOVED THRONE OF GLASS. It was one of my favorite reads in 2012 and I cannot freaking wait to get my hands on this book. Like this is probably my most anticipated read of 2013. And what about this cover? AMAZING! 
Enough said.

What are you waiting on?


divider

8 comments:

  1. I have the first one on my Kindle and I can't wait to get around to it! I have so many books to read first though...
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHRISTIANNA GO READ THAT RIGHT NOW :D Or when you get to it, I guess that's fine too. I hope you love it!

      Delete
  2. I still need to read Throne of Glass (and I'm going to--I have it on hold at the library). I've heard such great things and everybody seems super excited for this sequel. The cover is very cool. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick... I think this sounds amazing. I really need to pick up the first book.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seeing this book a lot today! I think that's a sign that I need to add it to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs