Top Ten Books We Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is
"Top Ten Books We Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year"

Nicole's Top Five

1. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
(I need this on my shelves!)
2. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
(I still don't have a hardcopy and that is a mistake)
3. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey 
(This series has completely taken me by surprise!)
4. Golden Son by Pierce Brown
(A pre-order would be nice this book is like $20)
5. A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab
(Another early 2015 release that I need!)

Ashley's Top Five

Scarlet (Scarlet #1) by A.C. Gaughen
(Everyone seems to love this one, so I would love to give it a try)
Inspire (The Muse #1) by Cora Carmack
(I would love this one for Christmas, I may cave and just buy it soon :) )
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
(I got a sneak peak of this one and LOVED it so I can't wait to finish it)
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
(AHH, cannot wait for this one)
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin
(I would love the last book in the series, I need to binge read this series!)

What are your top ten?

divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs