I'm Waiting On If I Should Die (Revenants #3) by Amy Plum

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to shine a spotlight on upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!

This week I chose...

Title: If I Should Die
Author: Amy Plum
Series: Revenants #3
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: May 7th 2013

Summary from Goodreads:

I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.

Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.

It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.

After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?

I need to know what happened to Vincent!! I enjoyed the first two books in the Revenants series, I thought the central concepts is refreshingly unique. I think the setting is fantastic, who doesn't like a book set in Paris :)

What are you waiting on?



divider

13 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first one in this series! I picked it up when it was a Kindle Daily Deal but never got a chance to read it.

    My WoW post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first book but I haven't read it yet! It's good to know that you enjoyed them though!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole idea of the revenants was new for me, so I really enjoyed it

      Delete
  3. I haven't had a chance to start this series but it sounds interesting. I love the cover for this book!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eying the series for a looong time, maybe it's time I try it. :D

    Hope you get it soon! Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great pick, I'm waiting on this one as well!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW and sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited for this as well! Can't wait to see how it's all going to end! Thanks for visting my WOW! Followed back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep eying up the first book (the covers of these are so pretty!), but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Good to know they are worth reading. I'm a new follower.
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I CANNOT WAIT for this one! Oh how I LOVE this series. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read Die For Me a while ago, and I want to read both that and Until I Die before this one releases :) The covers for this series are so gorgeous. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't even started this series yet! I'll definitely be buying the first book soon though.
    Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't started this series yet but it sounds really good... and I just love the covers. :)

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs