Ten Books We Plan to Have In Our Beach Bags This Summer

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is a freebie so we decided to do "Ten Books We Plan to Have in Our Beach Bags This Summer"


Nicole's Top Five

1. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae - The setting of this book screams summer but I also heard it's a really cute story.
2. The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt - I'm told this book will make me laugh and that's enough to convince me to read it.
3. Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall - I LOVED A Little Something Different and cannot wait for more Sandy Hall-induced adorableness!
4. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross - I've heard great this about this book and got it off a Kindle Daily Deal (thanks to Ash!)!
5. Bounce by Noelle August - I have really enjoyed this series so far and I cannot wait to read Grey's story next!

Ashley's Top Five

1. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli -I just got this one for my birthday and cannot wait to start!
2. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West - I really enjoyed The Distance Between Us, so I look forward to this one!
3. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord - I have not read anything by Emery Lord but have seen awesome reviews.
4. Boomerang (Boomerang #1) by Noelle August - Nicole really enjoys this new adult series and I like lighter new adult that has some humor in it!
5. Make it Count (Bowler University #1) by Megan Erickson - I actually have this on my kindle and have been waiting until summer time to start this fun series.

What are your top ten?

divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs