I'm Waiting On Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to shine a spotlight on upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!

This week I chose...
Title: Requiem (Delirium #3)
Author: Lauren Oliver
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: March 5, 2013
Pages: 400, Hardcover

Summary from Goodreads: Now an active member of the resistance, Lena has been transformed. The nascent rebellion that was under way in Pandemonium has ignited into an all-out revolution in Requiem, and Lena is at the center of the fight.

After rescuing Julian from a death sentence, Lena and her friends fled to the Wilds. But the Wilds are no longer a safe haven—pockets of rebellion have opened throughout the country, and the government cannot deny the existence of Invalids. Regulators now infiltrate the borderlands to stamp out the rebels, and as Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous terrain, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland as the fiancĂ©e of the young mayor. Requiem is told from both Lena’s and Hana’s points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge.

I loved Delirium and Pandemonium. Oliver painted such a vivid world, where love is considered disease, I cannot wait to read what is in store next for Lena especially after the ending of Pandemonium!

What are you waiting for? Leave us a comment!

divider

14 comments:

  1. I feel terrible that I still haven't read Pandemonium yet! I actually have a copy of Requiem but I can't read it until I catch up. I am definitely curious to see how it all turns out though. Fab pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is on my TBR list. I know it's amazing because of the great reviews I've read! I might just wait for the third volume to come out, as I'm sure that once I start reading the first one, I'll immediately want the second and the third. :)

    I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of this author's books, but they do look so tempting. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read any of this series but I do have Delirium on my shelf. I need to get started on this series! OLD FOLLOWER
    Check out my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read PANDEMONIUM. I need to get on that. I even have a copy of REQUIEM! Le sigh.

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Pandemonium's ending nearly killed me!!! AHHH! I need Requiem now, like you!!!

    Bailey at IB Book Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick! I am behind on this series, still need to read Pandemonium.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left you a comment, but it seems it has vanished. Weird...

    Anyway, I wrote that this series is on my TBR list because I know it's good after I've read so many great reviews. I'll wait for the third volume to come out and then I'll start reading the first one, as I know that I'm going to want the second and the third immediately.

    And I'm following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Good idea, sometimes its awful waiting for the next one in a series!

      Delete
  9. That's my pick too :) Actually both Pandemonium and Requiem. Someone told me that I better until Requiem is released because of a killer cliffhanger :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, Requiem! II didn't like Delirium very much, and read basically a summary of Pandemonium - was NOT a fan. So I won't be reading this one, but I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pick! I'm still thinking if I'll read Pandemonium. I kind of liked Delirium's ending... am I weird? :(

    Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    Isabel @ Sab The Book Eater

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs