I'm Waiting On 45 Pounts by K. A. Barson

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to shine a spotlight on upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!

This week I chose...
Title: 45 pounds
Author: K.A. Barson
Publisher: Viking Juvenile
Release Date: July 11th 2013

Summary from Goodreads:
Here are the numbers of Ann Galardi’s life:

She is 16.
And a size 17.
Her perfect mother is a size 6.
Her Aunt Jackie is getting married in 10 weeks, and wants Ann to be her bridesmaid.
So Ann makes up her mind: Time to lose 45 pounds (more or less) in 2 1/2 months.

Welcome to the world of infomercial diet plans, wedding dance lessons, embarrassing run-ins with the cutest guy Ann’s ever seen—-and some surprises about her NOT-so-perfect mother. 

And there’s one more thing. It’s all about feeling comfortable in your own skin-—no matter how you add it up!

This comes out tomorrow and I so far I have read fantastic reviews about this one, so I can't wait!

What are you waiting on?


divider

7 comments:

  1. I love that you picked a book that comes out tomorrow! I hope it lives up to all of your hopes! It sounds great!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just finished this book this weekend & it was really cute. :) ~daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha -- I also need to pick WoW books that come out sooner. It's ridiculous how long we have to wait for some things!!
    Hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOO, it comes out tomorrow! I actually hadn't given this book much thought. But, if I see it at my local public library, I'll pick it up! Hope you get to read it soon! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does sound like a good book. It makes me think of a fabulous book I read a few years ago called Fat Cat, I think it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does look good. I've had my eye on it for a long time now. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs