Thoughts for Thursday (4) - Oh, Lorde.

Welcome to Thoughts for Thursday! This feature is our outlet to talk with you about whatever we currently have on our minds. It might be bookish, it might not! Now for this week's thought:

Oh, Lorde. 

I have pretty much been listening to Lorde's new album, Pure Heroine, on repeat. I think her songs are awesome so I thought I'd share some of my favorites with my fellow music enthusiasts.  I will try to limit myself to only a few.

Bravado

White Teeth Teens

Swingin' Party

Tennis Court

Team

Still Sane

Alright, I really want to keep going (I am obsessed) but I will stop myself. Some honorable mentions are A World Alone and Million Dollar Bills (very catchy). Enjoy!

divider

3 comments:

  1. She's so good! I love her stuff...so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so young! And oh so good. Love her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't think I've heard of her before! Thanks for sharing. This is my favorite kind of music and I'm always looking for some new artists to listen to. I love Still Sane.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs