Top Ten Things That Make Our Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is "Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier".

1. Goodreads
I think we can all agree that Goodreads is a pretty magical place. Like Disney World, but with books instead of princesses. 
 
2. Google Shared Calendars
Running a blog ain't easy. If our blog was like Hogwarts, Google Shared Calendars would be like... our wand. Or, Hermione.

3. Google Docs
We don't actually like to talk to each other so we coordinate through google docs ;)

4. Feedly/Bloglovin
Without Feedly or Bloglovin we wouldn't have nearly as many friends.

5. Audiobooks
As extreme multi-taskers, we love our audiobooks. Nicole has to spend at least two hours in the car each day and Ashley can do her job without her brain being present (kidding!!). But for reals, there are times when a physical book cannot be in our hands, and so we listen.

6. E-Reader
How else would we read all the ecopies that we are getting approved for on EW and Netgalley. (This is a joke, these ecopies are non-existent).

7. Co-Blogger
Contrary to what #3 says, we actually do love each other.

8. Blogger
Well we should probably give some kudos to Blogger or how else would this Blog exist. You can't expect us to learn Wordpress. O_O

9. BEA
Since no one else is giving us ARCs...

10. Bookmarks
Because our creative juices ran out at number 7 and we'd hate to dog ear pages all the time.

What are your top ten?
divider

6 comments:

  1. I've just mentioned Goodreads on a different post, too. I love that site :D And pssst, I used to blog on Wordpress, Blogger is amazing in comparison - it's so much more easier to use and there are so many possibilities when it comes to customizing it.

    Loved your Harry Potter reference.

    Mada Sch @ Confiture de rĂªves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that you just made my week with your description of Goodreads! That right there, is pure brilliance! Also I love the BEA one!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha great list, ladies!!! I am obsessed with Google drive/Google Docs. I basically keep all of my blogging notes & forms & spreadsheets there for sharing with other bloggers on our projects and also because I do some blogging at work and then have to hop back home. Saving everything to the interwebs TOTALLY helps.
    Of course I totally agree with GR (love the description haha) and hear hear to BEA! That helped me in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Goodreads. I am a huge fan of Google Drive/calander/docs etc. It helps me be more organized and keep things right on schedule.

    My TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-tuesdays-things-that-make-your-life-as-a-blogger-easierbetter/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I should have mentioned Blogger as well, really easy to use! And I do love my Kindle, it goes everywhere I go, an entire library that is very lightweight! :) ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA I love your #2!!

    Oh and as far as #8 goes...I feel like learning wordpress would be so hard too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs