I'm Waiting On Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan


“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to shine a spotlight on upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!

This week I chose...

Title: Untold
Series: The Lynburn Legacy
Author: Sarah Rees Brennan
Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK
Release Date: August 29, 2013

Summary from Goodreads:
Free from bonds, but not each other

It’s time to choose sides… On the surface, Sorry-in-the-Vale is a sleepy English town. But Kami Glass knows the truth. Sorry-in-the-Vale is full of magic. In the old days, the Lynburn family ruled with fear, terrifying the people into submission in order to kill for blood and power. Now the Lynburns are back, and Rob Lynburn is gathering sorcerers so that the town can return to the old ways.

But Rob and his followers aren’t the only sorcerers in town. A decision must be made: pay the blood sacrifice, or fight. For Kami, this means more than just choosing between good and evil. With her link to Jared Lynburn severed, she’s now free to love anyone she chooses. But who should that be?’

I flew through the first book in the series so I can't wait to see what happens next!  Some of the sneak peeks have me super curious about what will happen with Kami and Jared.

What are you waiting on?


divider

8 comments:

  1. Great pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-59-fates-by-lanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting series! I'm waiting on Mary Jo Putney's historical romance, Sometimes a Rogue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this series, but I may have to check it out! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been wanting to read something by this author!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Sarah yet, so maybe this series would be a good place to start. Those trees look spoooooky.

    Thanks for visiting!
    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, I have the first one, but I haven't read it yet. I guess I should get on that.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the first book and I can't wait to read this one! I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs