Top Ten Book to Movie Adaptations We Are Looking Forward To!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is
"Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations We Are Looking Forward To"

Nicole's Top Five

1. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
Just the thought of seeing this story brought to the big screen gives me chills. This is one of the most epic series I have ever read and it would make one HELL of an action movie. GIMME.

2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
I'm with Ash on this one. The book was great and it looks like they actually did a decent job on the movie! Can't wait!

3. The Diviners by Libba Bray
OMG I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS REALLY A THING BUT I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BOOK AND THINK IT COULD BE AN AMAZING MOVIE. Only, putting a face to Naughty John might be too much for me. #nightmaresforlife

4. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake 
So Stephenie Meyer is apparently directing this film and I haven't decided how I feel about that yet. But I loved this book so I have high hopes for the movie!

5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
I don't know if this is a thing either or how this book would translate tot he big screen, but the movie rights have been purchased and I am so desperate for more from Cashore that I'll take anything! 

Ashley's Top Five


1. Paper Towns by John Green 
I liked this book but was not exactly wowed by it but I think it would make an awesome movie

2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
I watched one of the trailers for this one, I cannot wait :)

3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I loved the dynamic between Eleanor and Park and all the great dialogue, would love to see who they would cast to fit the characters.

4. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
I am unsure how they are going to do the magical horses but if done well this awesome world would make an amazing production.

5. The Raven Boys  by Maggie Stiefvater
Goodness I want this to be super well done and if so, the magical world would make a perfect fall movie.

What are your top ten?


divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs