Book Blogger Love-A-Thon | Day 2


My High Fives


My Current High Five! 
1. Books: All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven - I am loving this book so far
2. Genre: Fantasy- I am loving the fairy tale re-tellings at the moment! [source]
3. Author: Marissa Meyer - She is awesome and I am impatiently waiting for Winter
4. Blogger: I kinda cheated here and picked my amazing co-blogger, Nicole, who is also one of my best friends.  There are so many blogs we both love, I did not want to leave anyone out![photo credit]
5. Bookish store: Etsy- Anytime I am looking for anything bookish, I always hit Etsy first.  I love all neat homemade items, jewelry, prints, and more! 

Snapshots


Some of you may have already seen this on our Thoughts for Thursday but at the current moment it is my favorite bookish picture!


Thumbs up from my favorite reading spot!

And a close up of a shelf! 



A big thank you to our lovely host, Alexa @Alexa Loves Books, and the creator of this event, Katelyn from Kate's Tales of Books and Bands! 

divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs